… the arts could open hearts and minds, and have deep community impact?
… you could be entertained and also challenged, motivated, inspired, and connected?
… the arts, entertainment, adventure, advocacy, education, and community could be interwoven?
With your help, we make those “what ifs” a reality.
The SCA uses art + creativity as a bridge spanning divides and connecting people.
We worked through the ups + downs this past year, serving:
- 24,000 guests at our Tuesday and Friday Summer Markets
- 6,020 K-12 students at our cost-free digital Children’s Film Festival
- 110 migrant and at-risk students via our cost-free Growing Young Artists program
- 4,500 patrons at outdoor and indoor performances
We’ll use creativity to bring people together in unanticipated ways… through projects that invite everyone to create and engage — with an eye on cultivating impactful relationships and lasting memories.
Right now, we need your help.
Our goal is to raise $75,000 by December 31.
Your gift will propel us into our 20th Anniversary Year with the resources to impact thousands of children, families, and adults.
A donation to the SCA will help us:
- Reach more students with our cost-free SCA[NOW] digital educational programming
- Build a dazzling theater and concert season
- Expand our cost-free Children’s Film Festival to more West Michigan schools
- Prompt thoughtful community conversations through adult programs and exhibitions
- And so much more…